We're exciting to share several new position changes within the Corporate Floors team that will solidify our world class client service. Please join us in congratulating each of these individuals on their evolving roles with our organization!
- Tony Madrigal has transitioned to managing all of Corporate Floors’ maintenance estimating, supporting Tom Wagoner and Homer Cruz.
- Rush Kittle accepted the role of Corporate Safety Officer for our maintenance division.
- Kyle Davis now serves as Corporate Safety Officer for the installation division.
- Chandra Lacy as developed a solid reputation in the architecture and design industry. She continues to work with end user customers, while now also supporting our strategic accounts team as an A&D specialist.
- John Davern has transitioned into Director of Maintenance Sales. He continues to have a selling role with certain strategic accounts, while also training and leading our maintenance sales team.
- Erik Lind accepted a new leadership role as our Director of Strategic Accounts. In this position, he leads our strategic and national accounts team and develops product and installation client relationships.