APEX INFECTION CONTROL SERVICES
Helping protect your most valuable asset
Proving infection control services for ten of our last twenty four years
Developing a proactive plan for infection control is only one way you can help fight COVID-19 (the coronavirus).
Don’t wait to respond to a workplace illness incident. Smart facility managers are on the offensive, educating building occupants on protective measures and proactively engaging touchpoint cleaning and sanitization services.
Tackle the new coronavirus and other contagious viruses head-on with help from APEX Surface Care. The product used in our infection control services is consistent with the Environmental Protection Agency’s emerging pathogen policy, which means that if a disinfectant has a kill claim against a similar virus, it is suitable for disinfection against an emerging pathogen like the coronavirus.
Our infection Control Services
- Electrostatic Spraying
- Electrostatic spraying is the use of a special sprayer that negatively charges the mist, which causes it to be many times more effective as traditional spraying as it envelops surfaces completely. More importantly, it's safer for our employees as they don't have to come into contact with infected surfaces.
- Touchpoint Cleaning
- Used in combination with Electrostatic Spraying, touchpoint cleaning helps remove soil loads that may inhibit spraying alone. APEX can provide skilled technicians for a one time service or a long term engagement.
- Level 2 cleaning - Used for sanitizing workspaces with confirmed cases of workplace pathogens.
- A higher level of cleaning and sanitizing. Level 2 cleaning incorporates a much more detailed approach to cleaning and sanitizing. ALL surfaces are manually wiped using EPA registered disinfectants. This can also incorporate electrostatic spraying.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an infected person can spread the flu virus to people up to about 6 feet away by coughing or simply talking. And according to MythBusters, secretions from an uncovered sneeze can travel up to 17 feet. Potentially infecting anyone who touches those surfaces (eww right?).
We all know that many employees come to work even when they’re sick. One study found “presenteeism,” or working while sick, costs the U.S. $150 billion each year.
You probably have your janitorial staff cleaning the common virus hotspots, like doorknobs and bathrooms, more often and more thoroughly. The problem is, there is a big difference between clean and sanitized. Many janitorial companies reuse the same rag throughout the office, which ends up spreading more than cleaning, and it certainly isn’t sanitizing.
How APEX can help you protect your employees from viruses and other pathogens
We have an alternative that combines the right products with a superior application process to eliminate harmful germs and bacteria from work surfaces. We are not covering up germs, or killing some—we eliminate them entirely.
What’s so different about our approach? We offer not just one service, but a comprehensive program with options to fit each scenario.
This is not touchpoint cleaning....it's complete, enveloping, sanitizing of workspaces.
- It’s proactive. We identify high-risk areas, address potential areas of concern including public areas such as break rooms, bathrooms, mailrooms and other places where frequent hand contact occurs. In those areas, we perform regular touchpoint cleaning to keep germs out.
- It’s effective. We use only products that are compliant with the EPA emerging pathogen policy.
- It’s affordable. APEX will design a custom Infection Control schedule that only costs pennies on the dollar, and the cost pays for itself in increased employee productivity and reduced absenteeism.