APEX COVID-19 Resource Center
Below you will find a collection of COVID-19 resources from APEX and our valued partners.
Preparing for Re-Entry & Beyond
Download our extensive guide to cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces in your facility.
- Managing Workplace Pathogens (presented to the IFMA Legal Industry Council)
- Managing Workplace Pathogens (condensed) (presented to BOMA International)
- Re-entry guide for practical cleaning and disinfection of your surfaces - See form above to request a copy
- WIFM 4-9-20 Panel on Best Practices from the Facility Front Lines - Life today and tomorrow with COVID-19
- Transcript from the WIFM Panel Discussion 4-9-2020
- WIFM 5-14-20 Panel on Best Practices from the Facility Front Lines - Part 2
- IFMA Pandemic Preparedness Manual
- CDC - Cleaning and Disinfecting your Facility
- CDC - Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities Guide
- CDC - Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools, and Homes Guide
- WHO checklist for influenza pandemic preparedness planning
- OSHA Guide on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- DHS/CISA Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker Guidance
- Softbank Robotics - Overcoming budget cuts, reduce labor and increase cleaning standards
- Broaddus and Associates - COVID-19 Resilient Resistant Workplaces
- Cushman and Wakefield Recovery Readiness - A How-To Guide for Reopening Your Workplace
- HOK Article - Workplace Distancing
- Gensler Article - How to Build Culture in a Virtual World
- Gensler Article - Whats Happens When We Return to the Workplace?
- Gensler Article - Will Campus Life Translate to a Virtual Environment?
- Spectrum COVID-19 Analysis
- HermanMiller COVID PoV
- JLL Workplace Agility
- CBRE Future of Furniture
- Hayworth Product Cleaning Guidelines
- AHA Engineers - Building Design and Construction Industry Suggested Modifications
- Interface - Designing for Distance
- Toolkit for Building a Back to Work Playbook
- HermanMiller - Workplace strategy insights for COVID-19 and beyond